Use the PowerPoint Presentation below to make your printing quick and easy this quarter.
Start the New Year on the Right Foot!
Help your students understand the importance of self-reflection and goal setting. Through continued reflection and growth, your students will develop grit, resilience, and problem solving skills that will serve them well in their academic life and beyond!
- Check out this great self-reflection & goal setting free printable from MathGiraffe.
- Help students think about their vision for the year by reading this article from BetterLesson.com.
Set SMART Goals
- Read this article from WeAreTeachers with excellent ideas for encouraging goal setting in your classroom!
- Check out these goal setting & progress monitoring resources from Denver Public Schools Innovation Lab.
- Watch a video example of a teacher discussing SMART goals with her students.
- Here are a few goal setting resources for kindergarten, elementary, and secondary students respectively.
- Read this article from LexiaLearning on “6 Tips for Developing the Growth Mindset in Your Classroom.”
- Check out the webinar options below on developing the growth mindset.
- How Teaching Growth Mindset Leads to Student Success (createabilities.com)
- Growth Mindset with Khan Academy
Rest & Recharge With These Resources Over The Winter Break!
Are the mid-year blues making you feel a bit overwhelmed and drained? The holiday break can be a great time to relax and recharge your educational batteries. We